The Hottest 100 Cheerleaders

The Hottest 100 Cheerleaders
The Hottest 100 Cheerleaders

I Wish The Arizona State Cheerleaders Were Coming To Missouri Tomorrow

As I have made abundantly clear on this blog over the years, I am a Missouri Tigers fan. And my Tigers play the Arizona State Sun Devils tomorrow night in Columbia. I think it's going to be a good game; better than a lot of people.

The only downside to the game is that the Arizona State cheerleaders probably are not going to be making a full fledged appearance. I'm sure they will bring a skeleton crew of cheerleaders, and of course they will be hot. But we're not going to get the full complement of cheerleaders and dancers we got down in Tempe last year.

So I thought it was only fair to expose my Missouri brethern to what they are probably missing out on. I don't know if Megan-Lynn, Nadine or Amira are going to be there, but I know all my fellow Tiger fans will be on the look-out!

Hat tip to yourinfocus1 for the new pics!





The Hotties!

The Hotties!
The Hotties!