The Hottest 100 Cheerleaders

The Hottest 100 Cheerleaders
The Hottest 100 Cheerleaders

Cal Cheerleader Ashley Is The Hottest College Cheerleader in the Land!

It's no secret that I think Asian women are some of the hottest on the planet. And I'm obviously a big fan of cheerleaders. So when I find an Asian cheerleader I'm stoked. Just look at Crystal Palace cheerleader Mei that I posted over at Pro Cheerleader Heaven the other day. It's always a special day when an Asian cheerleader flashes across my screen.

So imagine my joy when I discovered Ashley on the Cal Bears cheer squad. No joke, I think she might be the hottest girl I've ever seen. Not to mention she's a damn cool girl on top of it. Hell, she didn't even bat an eye when I, for some unknown reason, said that she went to TCU. Like TCU could handle this much hotness!


















The Hotties!

The Hotties!
The Hotties!