The Hottest 100 Cheerleaders

The Hottest 100 Cheerleaders
The Hottest 100 Cheerleaders

Super Cute UNC-Greensboro Cheerleader Emily

I get emails from cheerleaders every now again wanting me to promote their team and, honestly, it's a mixed bag. Sometimes there is just no way. Other times you get the girls from Coe College and it's obvious.

Well, a couple weeks ago I get an email introducing me to the UNC-Greensboro cheerleaders. I'm always up for supporting the smaller schools, so I take a look. And instantly I see a star in the making. She's a flyer for the Spartans last year and obviously adorable.

Then I find out she is also a beauty queen and the 2011 Miss Thomasville! We don't get too many beauty queens on College Cheerleader Heaven, so this is a treat. We are in the presence of royalty people. Act accordingly!!!!




The Hotties!

The Hotties!
The Hotties!