The Hottest 100 Cheerleaders

The Hottest 100 Cheerleaders
The Hottest 100 Cheerleaders

New SI Cheerleader of the Week - Baylor's Megan

Well, I guess this was bound to happen sooner or later. I just didn't expect it so soon. We mentioned a couple of weeks ago on Twitter that Sports Illustrated had resurrected the Cheerleader of the Week feature via their Extra Mustard website. Hell, I even offered to help them find top notch talent.

While they didn't take me up on that offer, they did feature a cheerleader that we featured on College Cheerleader Heaven last July! Baylor cutie Megan was a package deal with her friend Danielle that a loyal reader sent me. Well, SI obviously checked out the blog and got Megan to sign on the dotted line.

Can't say that I blame them. Megan is obviously hot as a Waco summer afternoon, but I wish they would at least have given us a tip o' the cap. Oh well, I'm still happy for Megan. I hope this gets her all kinds of great publicity. She deserves it.

For the rest of the SI pics, go here.





The Hotties!

The Hotties!
The Hotties!