The Hottest 100 Cheerleaders

The Hottest 100 Cheerleaders
The Hottest 100 Cheerleaders

VCU Cheerleader Alana

If you remember back a few days ago, I posted a cool picture of a VCU cheerleader busting out a perfect backflip. Well, as sometimes happens, one of the VCU cheerleaders saw the picture and we struck up a conversation. Turns out my new friend is gorgeous and is more than cool with a feature on College Cheerleader Heaven.

So let me introduce you to Alana. Alana is studying Creative Advertising at VCU, so marketing is right up her alley. Maybe that's why she was excited to get her name out there. If she can prove she knows how to market herself, surely someone will realize she can market their product. Genius. So, basically, she's using me to get a job. I think I'm OK with that!

By the way, today is Alana's birthday so let's make sure it's a great one! Happy Birthday Alana!



















The Hotties!

The Hotties!
The Hotties!