The Hottest 100 Cheerleaders

The Hottest 100 Cheerleaders
The Hottest 100 Cheerleaders

Clemson Cheerleader Does a Flip

That can't be easy to do. You could give me 2 years to train for this, and I'm fairly confident I would never pull it off. Maybe it's a physics things. Maybe it's a guy thing. Most likely it's a "I'm overweight & out of shape" thing, but who's really keeping track.

Plus, can we just discuss how hot is when a girl is this athletic? I know we're supposed to fawn after the petite girls with little to no muscle, but I think strong & athletic is sexy. Not super strong. I don't want a girl that can kick my ass (well maybe a little), but a girl that is athletic and can stuff like this is just down right hot.

Hat tip to dawsonpowers for the pics!



The Hotties!

The Hotties!
The Hotties!