The Hottest 100 Cheerleaders

The Hottest 100 Cheerleaders
The Hottest 100 Cheerleaders

Where Are They Now?: TAMU-CC's Kenley

Sometimes I get attached to a certain cheerleader and then lose track of them over time. In the back of my mind I always wonder where they ended up. Did they make a pro squad somewhere? Did they marry that linebacker and start having babies straight out of college? Did they (gasp!) let themselves go and put on 25 pounds after putting down the pom poms? Fortunately, I got a little update on one of my favorite cheerleaders and the update was GOOD!

I've posted pictures of Texam A&M-Corpus Christi cheerleader Kenley four different times (here, here, here and here). I always assumed that last post was the end of Kenley's run until I received a wonderful email surprise. While Kenley is no longer an Islanders cheerleader, she has gotten into fitness training and looks like she is some sort of trainer linked up with the p90x people. Which means she has not let herself go. In fact, I think she's gotten even hotter. Any chick that can look that hot covered in mud is a keeper in my book!






















The Hotties!

The Hotties!
The Hotties!