The Hottest 100 Cheerleaders

The Hottest 100 Cheerleaders
The Hottest 100 Cheerleaders

Cincinnati Cheerleaders Revealed!!!!

Back in January I posted a picture that I was told captured a couple of University of Cincinnati cheerleaders playing a friendly game of beer pong. In their bikinis. As you might expect, I spent the next several days trying to track these beautiful women down, but to no avail.

Then last week I get the email I've been waiting for. A loyal reader sent me pictures that mainly highlighted the brunette (April), but also included the blonde (Heidi). He told me April had just tried out for the Cincinnati Ben-Gals, but didn't make the squad in what I can only assume is the greatest miscarriage of justice in the history of Ohio.

Regardless, the mystery of the bikini-clad beer ponging cheerleaders has been solved, and I can finally rest easy!







































The Hotties!

The Hotties!
The Hotties!