The Hottest 100 Cheerleaders

The Hottest 100 Cheerleaders
The Hottest 100 Cheerleaders

NCAA Tourney Sweet 16 Preview -- (3) Baylor v. (10) Saint Mary's

Another upstart mid-major works their way into the Sweet 16 by knocking off a 2 seed from the greatest conference in all the land (if you listen to all the "experts"). I really like Saint Mary's. I don't know a ton about them, but I've watched their games and I always find myself rooting for them. But I also really like Baylor. Udoh is a monster, and their guards are just silly good. Being a Big 12 guy I'm going to pick Baylor here. But I'll probably still root for Saint Mary's if it's close.

As an aside, I haven't been able to find too many pictures of the Saint Mary's cheerleaders. So I'm recycling 2 pictures from last week. But I decided to link to their website so you can check out all of their cheerleaders and dancers on your own. Have fun!!

BAYLOR BEARS

SAINT MARY'S GAELS

The Hotties!

The Hotties!
The Hotties!