The Hottest 100 Cheerleaders

The Hottest 100 Cheerleaders
The Hottest 100 Cheerleaders

Foreign Cheerleader Friday -- Spanish Basketball

I keep thinking about recurring themes for the blog. This theme might be a little burdensome, but nobody ever said maintaining a blog about professional cheerleaders was going to be easy. OK, so maybe it is pretty easy. Whatever. It's the day after Thanksgiving, and I'm still in the midst of a turkey hangover.

The point is I'm going to try to track down some hot cheerleaders from outside the United States to give this blog a more worldly feel. Not cultured, just more worldly. Our first installment is a group of damn hot basketball cheerleaders for some team in Spain. I think. I'll be honest, I'm not really sure where they're from, but I'm pretty sure you don't care. They are hot cheerleaders in skimpy uniforms. And they're flexible! Bring 'em on!















The Hotties!

The Hotties!
The Hotties!